ORGANIZATIONS UNITED For Responsible Low-Level Radioactive Waste Solutions: The widespread uses and benefits of radioactive materials are one of our society's great untold stories. Few Americans realize that our advanced industrial economy and high standard of living would not be possible without the use of radioactive materials in medicine, agriculture, industry, science and government. We thank Eric Jelinski, President of Environmentalists for Nuclear - CANADA, for providing this document from 1994.
Latest from John Shanahan
- War on affordable electricity (Dax Contreras)
- No peak oil in sight (James Conca)
- Evidence low dose rates increase dog lifespans (Jerry Cuttler, Ludwig Feinendegen, Yehoshua Socol)
- Faux nuclear news before faux news became popular in politics (Amelia Frahm)
- Energiewende oder schutz der natur (Fritz Vahrenholt) German, Deutsch, Germany