ORGANIZATIONS UNITED For Responsible Low-Level Radioactive Waste Solutions: The widespread uses and benefits of radioactive materials are one of our society's great untold stories. Few Americans realize that our advanced industrial economy and high standard of living would not be possible without the use of radioactive materials in medicine, agriculture, industry, science and government. We thank Eric Jelinski, President of Environmentalists for Nuclear - CANADA, for providing this document from 1994.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Nuclear Africa 2017 Conference Magazine (Kelvin Kemm) South Africa
- How two nuclear projects bankrupted Westinghouse (Reuters, Tom Hals, Emily Flitter)
- Nuclear Energy - Will we miss the boat again? (Sidney Bernsen)
- Displacement of fossil fuels by nuclear power in 25 to 34 years (Barry Brook, Staffan Qvist)
- Linear No Threshold Obituary (Jay Lehr)