ORGANIZATIONS UNITED For Responsible Low-Level Radioactive Waste Solutions: The widespread uses and benefits of radioactive materials are one of our society's great untold stories. Few Americans realize that our advanced industrial economy and high standard of living would not be possible without the use of radioactive materials in medicine, agriculture, industry, science and government. We thank Eric Jelinski, President of Environmentalists for Nuclear - CANADA, for providing this document from 1994.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Radiation from natural and human sources (Theodore Rockwell, Zbigniew Jaworoski)
- Theodore Rockwell biography (National Academy of Engineering)
- Establishing Scientific Bases for Risk-Based Radiation Regulations (S.A.R.I., SARI)
- Treatment of cancer and inflammation (S Kojima, M Tsukimoto, N Shimura, H Koga, A Murata, T Takara)
- Radiation is safe within limits (Robert Hargraves)