Advanced Medical Isotope Corporation, James Katzaroff: October 6, 2016 / Advanced Medical Isotope Corporation, a late stage radiation oncology focused medical device company announced that the first household pet, a cat, has been treated for cancer with the pet version of the Y-90 RadioGel(TM) device. Following the initial treatment, the cat is scheduled to undergo seven follow-up appointments over a two year period. The study outcome data will be reported to AMI periodically.
Latest from John Shanahan
- 100 percent renewable energy rested on a lie (Michael Shellenberger, Environmental Progress - Mark Jacobson)
- Energy is worth a war (Robert Hargraves)
- Atomic humanism - Alvin Weinberg (Michael Shellenberger)
- Nine Nuclear Grand Challenges Report (American Nuclear Society, ANS)
- Nine Nuclear Grand Challenges (American Nuclear Society, ANS)