Advanced Medical Isotope Corporation, James Katzaroff: October 6, 2016 / Advanced Medical Isotope Corporation, a late stage radiation oncology focused medical device company announced that the first household pet, a cat, has been treated for cancer with the pet version of the Y-90 RadioGel(TM) device. Following the initial treatment, the cat is scheduled to undergo seven follow-up appointments over a two year period. The study outcome data will be reported to AMI periodically.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Nuclear Africa 2017 Conference Magazine (Kelvin Kemm) South Africa
- How two nuclear projects bankrupted Westinghouse (Reuters, Tom Hals, Emily Flitter)
- Nuclear Energy - Will we miss the boat again? (Sidney Bernsen)
- Displacement of fossil fuels by nuclear power in 25 to 34 years (Barry Brook, Staffan Qvist)
- Linear No Threshold Obituary (Jay Lehr)