Advanced Medical Isotope Corporation, James Katzaroff: October 6, 2016 / Advanced Medical Isotope Corporation, a late stage radiation oncology focused medical device company announced that the first household pet, a cat, has been treated for cancer with the pet version of the Y-90 RadioGel(TM) device. Following the initial treatment, the cat is scheduled to undergo seven follow-up appointments over a two year period. The study outcome data will be reported to AMI periodically.
Latest from John Shanahan
- War on affordable electricity (Dax Contreras)
- No peak oil in sight (James Conca)
- Evidence low dose rates increase dog lifespans (Jerry Cuttler, Ludwig Feinendegen, Yehoshua Socol)
- Faux nuclear news before faux news became popular in politics (Amelia Frahm)
- Energiewende oder schutz der natur (Fritz Vahrenholt) German, Deutsch, Germany