Advanced Medical Isotope Corporation, James Katzaroff: October 6, 2016 / Advanced Medical Isotope Corporation, a late stage radiation oncology focused medical device company announced that the first household pet, a cat, has been treated for cancer with the pet version of the Y-90 RadioGel(TM) device. Following the initial treatment, the cat is scheduled to undergo seven follow-up appointments over a two year period. The study outcome data will be reported to AMI periodically.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Radiation from natural and human sources (Theodore Rockwell, Zbigniew Jaworoski)
- Theodore Rockwell biography (National Academy of Engineering)
- Establishing Scientific Bases for Risk-Based Radiation Regulations (S.A.R.I., SARI)
- Treatment of cancer and inflammation (S Kojima, M Tsukimoto, N Shimura, H Koga, A Murata, T Takara)
- Radiation is safe within limits (Robert Hargraves)