Kihohiko Sakamoto: According to Jerry Cuttler, nuclear scientist in Canada, this report by Kiyohiko Sakamoto, M.D. and Ph.D. in science is one of the most important articles on the benefits of low dose radiation treatment for cancer and other diseases.
Latest from John Shanahan
- 100 percent renewable energy rested on a lie (Michael Shellenberger, Environmental Progress - Mark Jacobson)
- Energy is worth a war (Robert Hargraves)
- Atomic humanism - Alvin Weinberg (Michael Shellenberger)
- Nine Nuclear Grand Challenges Report (American Nuclear Society, ANS)
- Nine Nuclear Grand Challenges (American Nuclear Society, ANS)