Robert Schenter specialized in the production of radioisotopes in reactors for nuclear medicine. He dedicated much of his time teaching students this art and science as well as teaching national leaders the value of nuclear medicine. He spent many years trying to get the government to support production of radioisotopes in the United States.
Latest from John Shanahan
- 100 percent renewable energy rested on a lie (Michael Shellenberger, Environmental Progress - Mark Jacobson)
- Energy is worth a war (Robert Hargraves)
- Atomic humanism - Alvin Weinberg (Michael Shellenberger)
- Nine Nuclear Grand Challenges Report (American Nuclear Society, ANS)
- Nine Nuclear Grand Challenges (American Nuclear Society, ANS)