"In science, credit goes to the man who convinces the world, not the man to whom the idea first occurs." This year's Hevesy Nuclear Pioneer awardee, a true son of the Johns Hopkins, is both a person to whom ideas first occur and, especially, one who, in the name of nuclear medicine, convinces the world of their veracity and usefulness.
Latest from John Shanahan
- 100 percent renewable energy rested on a lie (Michael Shellenberger, Environmental Progress - Mark Jacobson)
- Energy is worth a war (Robert Hargraves)
- Atomic humanism - Alvin Weinberg (Michael Shellenberger)
- Nine Nuclear Grand Challenges Report (American Nuclear Society, ANS)
- Nine Nuclear Grand Challenges (American Nuclear Society, ANS)