"In science, credit goes to the man who convinces the world, not the man to whom the idea first occurs." This year's Hevesy Nuclear Pioneer awardee, a true son of the Johns Hopkins, is both a person to whom ideas first occur and, especially, one who, in the name of nuclear medicine, convinces the world of their veracity and usefulness.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Nuclear Africa 2017 Conference Magazine (Kelvin Kemm) South Africa
- How two nuclear projects bankrupted Westinghouse (Reuters, Tom Hals, Emily Flitter)
- Nuclear Energy - Will we miss the boat again? (Sidney Bernsen)
- Displacement of fossil fuels by nuclear power in 25 to 34 years (Barry Brook, Staffan Qvist)
- Linear No Threshold Obituary (Jay Lehr)