The field of nuclear medicine is at a crossroads of need and opportunities. Continued development of cell targeted research is showing advancement in therapy beyond traditional cancer treatments and common diagnostic methods using limited supplies of useful isotopes such as short lived beta and alpha emitters. However, it will take a concerted effort on the part of the medical industry, business, and government funding to achieve the needed isotopes and approved procedures.
Latest from John Shanahan
- War on affordable electricity (Dax Contreras)
- No peak oil in sight (James Conca)
- Evidence low dose rates increase dog lifespans (Jerry Cuttler, Ludwig Feinendegen, Yehoshua Socol)
- Faux nuclear news before faux news became popular in politics (Amelia Frahm)
- Energiewende oder schutz der natur (Fritz Vahrenholt) German, Deutsch, Germany