The field of nuclear medicine is at a crossroads of need and opportunities. Continued development of cell targeted research is showing advancement in therapy beyond traditional cancer treatments and common diagnostic methods using limited supplies of useful isotopes such as short lived beta and alpha emitters. However, it will take a concerted effort on the part of the medical industry, business, and government funding to achieve the needed isotopes and approved procedures.
Latest from John Shanahan
- 100 percent renewable energy rested on a lie (Michael Shellenberger, Environmental Progress - Mark Jacobson)
- Energy is worth a war (Robert Hargraves)
- Atomic humanism - Alvin Weinberg (Michael Shellenberger)
- Nine Nuclear Grand Challenges Report (American Nuclear Society, ANS)
- Nine Nuclear Grand Challenges (American Nuclear Society, ANS)