Michel Gay: On 15 December 2016 in Marseille (FRANCE), Michel Gay was honored to receive the Yves Chelet Prize awarded by the French Nuclear Energy Society (SFEN). The Yves Chelet Prize rewards "the author of objective and educational media works for the dissemination and promotion of nuclear science and technology".
Latest from John Shanahan
- Radiation from natural and human sources (Theodore Rockwell, Zbigniew Jaworoski)
- Theodore Rockwell biography (National Academy of Engineering)
- Establishing Scientific Bases for Risk-Based Radiation Regulations (S.A.R.I., SARI)
- Treatment of cancer and inflammation (S Kojima, M Tsukimoto, N Shimura, H Koga, A Murata, T Takara)
- Radiation is safe within limits (Robert Hargraves)