Michel Gay: On 15 December 2016 in Marseille (FRANCE), Michel Gay was honored to receive the Yves Chelet Prize awarded by the French Nuclear Energy Society (SFEN). The Yves Chelet Prize rewards "the author of objective and educational media works for the dissemination and promotion of nuclear science and technology".
Latest from John Shanahan
- 100 percent renewable energy rested on a lie (Michael Shellenberger, Environmental Progress - Mark Jacobson)
- Energy is worth a war (Robert Hargraves)
- Atomic humanism - Alvin Weinberg (Michael Shellenberger)
- Nine Nuclear Grand Challenges Report (American Nuclear Society, ANS)
- Nine Nuclear Grand Challenges (American Nuclear Society, ANS)