Michel Gay: On 15 December 2016 in Marseille (FRANCE), Michel Gay was honored to receive the Yves Chelet Prize awarded by the French Nuclear Energy Society (SFEN). The Yves Chelet Prize rewards "the author of objective and educational media works for the dissemination and promotion of nuclear science and technology".
Latest from John Shanahan
- War on affordable electricity (Dax Contreras)
- No peak oil in sight (James Conca)
- Evidence low dose rates increase dog lifespans (Jerry Cuttler, Ludwig Feinendegen, Yehoshua Socol)
- Faux nuclear news before faux news became popular in politics (Amelia Frahm)
- Energiewende oder schutz der natur (Fritz Vahrenholt) German, Deutsch, Germany