The Nuclear Literacy Project is a new website and outreach initiative geared towards reaching young, non-technical audiences with information about nuclear energy.
The website is just the beginning. We are also working to create new apps, games and quizzes to reach young people through venues that they already know and enjoy using.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Nuclear Africa 2017 Conference Magazine (Kelvin Kemm) South Africa
- How two nuclear projects bankrupted Westinghouse (Reuters, Tom Hals, Emily Flitter)
- Nuclear Energy - Will we miss the boat again? (Sidney Bernsen)
- Displacement of fossil fuels by nuclear power in 25 to 34 years (Barry Brook, Staffan Qvist)
- Linear No Threshold Obituary (Jay Lehr)