The Nuclear Literacy Project is a new website and outreach initiative geared towards reaching young, non-technical audiences with information about nuclear energy.
The website is just the beginning. We are also working to create new apps, games and quizzes to reach young people through venues that they already know and enjoy using.
Latest from John Shanahan
- War on affordable electricity (Dax Contreras)
- No peak oil in sight (James Conca)
- Evidence low dose rates increase dog lifespans (Jerry Cuttler, Ludwig Feinendegen, Yehoshua Socol)
- Faux nuclear news before faux news became popular in politics (Amelia Frahm)
- Energiewende oder schutz der natur (Fritz Vahrenholt) German, Deutsch, Germany