The Nuclear Literacy Project is a new website and outreach initiative geared towards reaching young, non-technical audiences with information about nuclear energy.
The website is just the beginning. We are also working to create new apps, games and quizzes to reach young people through venues that they already know and enjoy using.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Radiation from natural and human sources (Theodore Rockwell, Zbigniew Jaworoski)
- Theodore Rockwell biography (National Academy of Engineering)
- Establishing Scientific Bases for Risk-Based Radiation Regulations (S.A.R.I., SARI)
- Treatment of cancer and inflammation (S Kojima, M Tsukimoto, N Shimura, H Koga, A Murata, T Takara)
- Radiation is safe within limits (Robert Hargraves)