The Nuclear Literacy Project is a new website and outreach initiative geared towards reaching young, non-technical audiences with information about nuclear energy.
The website is just the beginning. We are also working to create new apps, games and quizzes to reach young people through venues that they already know and enjoy using.
Latest from John Shanahan
- 100 percent renewable energy rested on a lie (Michael Shellenberger, Environmental Progress - Mark Jacobson)
- Energy is worth a war (Robert Hargraves)
- Atomic humanism - Alvin Weinberg (Michael Shellenberger)
- Nine Nuclear Grand Challenges Report (American Nuclear Society, ANS)
- Nine Nuclear Grand Challenges (American Nuclear Society, ANS)