Senator Lamar Alexander has been a supporter of nuclear power for decades. In this recent report, he describes what the United States will be like if we don't start building nuclear power plants, resolving what to do with spent nuclear fuel, and how to manage the actual waste after recycling fuel in fast reactors.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Nuclear Africa 2017 Conference Magazine (Kelvin Kemm) South Africa
- How two nuclear projects bankrupted Westinghouse (Reuters, Tom Hals, Emily Flitter)
- Nuclear Energy - Will we miss the boat again? (Sidney Bernsen)
- Displacement of fossil fuels by nuclear power in 25 to 34 years (Barry Brook, Staffan Qvist)
- Linear No Threshold Obituary (Jay Lehr)