Senator Lamar Alexander has been a supporter of nuclear power for decades. In this recent report, he describes what the United States will be like if we don't start building nuclear power plants, resolving what to do with spent nuclear fuel, and how to manage the actual waste after recycling fuel in fast reactors.
Latest from John Shanahan
- War on affordable electricity (Dax Contreras)
- No peak oil in sight (James Conca)
- Evidence low dose rates increase dog lifespans (Jerry Cuttler, Ludwig Feinendegen, Yehoshua Socol)
- Faux nuclear news before faux news became popular in politics (Amelia Frahm)
- Energiewende oder schutz der natur (Fritz Vahrenholt) German, Deutsch, Germany