Senator Lamar Alexander has been a supporter of nuclear power for decades. In this recent report, he describes what the United States will be like if we don't start building nuclear power plants, resolving what to do with spent nuclear fuel, and how to manage the actual waste after recycling fuel in fast reactors.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Radiation from natural and human sources (Theodore Rockwell, Zbigniew Jaworoski)
- Theodore Rockwell biography (National Academy of Engineering)
- Establishing Scientific Bases for Risk-Based Radiation Regulations (S.A.R.I., SARI)
- Treatment of cancer and inflammation (S Kojima, M Tsukimoto, N Shimura, H Koga, A Murata, T Takara)
- Radiation is safe within limits (Robert Hargraves)