Senator Lamar Alexander has been a supporter of nuclear power for decades. In this recent report, he describes what the United States will be like if we don't start building nuclear power plants, resolving what to do with spent nuclear fuel, and how to manage the actual waste after recycling fuel in fast reactors.
Latest from John Shanahan
- 100 percent renewable energy rested on a lie (Michael Shellenberger, Environmental Progress - Mark Jacobson)
- Energy is worth a war (Robert Hargraves)
- Atomic humanism - Alvin Weinberg (Michael Shellenberger)
- Nine Nuclear Grand Challenges Report (American Nuclear Society, ANS)
- Nine Nuclear Grand Challenges (American Nuclear Society, ANS)