Robert Hargraves, founder of ThorCon International, developing liquid fission power to generate electricity cheaper than coal, to power up the developing world: Westinghouse's bankruptcy culminates the collapse of potential US strategic leadership in world nuclear energy. The US has faltered in many aspects of nuclear technology, now allowing other nations to become the world leaders in nuclear and energy diplomacy. More important even than its 8% share of world GDP, energy is the master resource, enabling industry, agriculture, and services worldwide.
Latest from John Shanahan
- 100 percent renewable energy rested on a lie (Michael Shellenberger, Environmental Progress - Mark Jacobson)
- Atomic humanism - Alvin Weinberg (Michael Shellenberger)
- Nine Nuclear Grand Challenges Report (American Nuclear Society, ANS)
- Nine Nuclear Grand Challenges (American Nuclear Society, ANS)
- Sidney A. Bernsen Resume 2017