James Conca, Geochemist: We used to think about Peak Oil like this – the reserves are finite, we know where they are and how long they will last, and we will start running out soon. But with recent technological innovations, we keep finding new oil deposits that are now recoverable and a peak won’t happen for a century or more.
Latest from John Shanahan
- War on affordable electricity (Dax Contreras)
- Evidence low dose rates increase dog lifespans (Jerry Cuttler, Ludwig Feinendegen, Yehoshua Socol)
- Faux nuclear news before faux news became popular in politics (Amelia Frahm)
- Energiewende oder schutz der natur (Fritz Vahrenholt) German, Deutsch, Germany
- Molycorp a decade of deception and decline (James Kennedy)