James Conca, Geochemist: Today’s energy markets are characterized by low natural gas prices, heavily subsidized renewable generation and low growth in electricity demand. American vendors also compete in the international markets for the deployment of Small Modular Reactors, SMRs, and other advanced nuclear reactor designs. Unfortunately, most countries like Russia and China directly subsidize their nation’s nuclear technologies in order to penetrate global markets.
Latest from John Shanahan
- 100 percent renewable energy rested on a lie (Michael Shellenberger, Environmental Progress - Mark Jacobson)
- Energy is worth a war (Robert Hargraves)
- Atomic humanism - Alvin Weinberg (Michael Shellenberger)
- Nine Nuclear Grand Challenges Report (American Nuclear Society, ANS)
- Nine Nuclear Grand Challenges (American Nuclear Society, ANS)