James Conca, Geochemist: Today’s energy markets are characterized by low natural gas prices, heavily subsidized renewable generation and low growth in electricity demand. American vendors also compete in the international markets for the deployment of Small Modular Reactors, SMRs, and other advanced nuclear reactor designs. Unfortunately, most countries like Russia and China directly subsidize their nation’s nuclear technologies in order to penetrate global markets.
Latest from John Shanahan
- War on affordable electricity (Dax Contreras)
- No peak oil in sight (James Conca)
- Evidence low dose rates increase dog lifespans (Jerry Cuttler, Ludwig Feinendegen, Yehoshua Socol)
- Faux nuclear news before faux news became popular in politics (Amelia Frahm)
- Energiewende oder schutz der natur (Fritz Vahrenholt) German, Deutsch, Germany