Edward Calabrese, Paul Kostecki Conference Directors - A growing number of scientists have begun to display considerable interest in the topic of hormesis, a dose response phenomenon characterized by a low dose stimulation and a high dose inhibition. Sessions: Plenary, Preconditioning Biomedical and Therapeutic Applications, Chemical and Radiation Implications of Preconditioning. Some areas of interest - Alzheimer's, Dementia, Parkinson's, Depression, Brain Injury, Stem Cell Transplantation, Stroke, Diabetes, Aging, Exercise, Low Dose Radiation and Longevity, Wound Healing Acceleration.
Latest from John Shanahan
- War on affordable electricity (Dax Contreras)
- No peak oil in sight (James Conca)
- Evidence low dose rates increase dog lifespans (Jerry Cuttler, Ludwig Feinendegen, Yehoshua Socol)
- Faux nuclear news before faux news became popular in politics (Amelia Frahm)
- Energiewende oder schutz der natur (Fritz Vahrenholt) German, Deutsch, Germany