Edward Calabrese, Paul Kostecki Conference Directors - A growing number of scientists have begun to display considerable interest in the topic of hormesis, a dose response phenomenon characterized by a low dose stimulation and a high dose inhibition. Sessions: Plenary, Preconditioning Biomedical and Therapeutic Applications, Chemical and Radiation Implications of Preconditioning. Some areas of interest - Alzheimer's, Dementia, Parkinson's, Depression, Brain Injury, Stem Cell Transplantation, Stroke, Diabetes, Aging, Exercise, Low Dose Radiation and Longevity, Wound Healing Acceleration.
Latest from John Shanahan
- 100 percent renewable energy rested on a lie (Michael Shellenberger, Environmental Progress - Mark Jacobson)
- Energy is worth a war (Robert Hargraves)
- Atomic humanism - Alvin Weinberg (Michael Shellenberger)
- Nine Nuclear Grand Challenges Report (American Nuclear Society, ANS)
- Nine Nuclear Grand Challenges (American Nuclear Society, ANS)