Edward Calabrese, Paul Kostecki Conference Directors - A growing number of scientists have begun to display considerable interest in the topic of hormesis, a dose response phenomenon characterized by a low dose stimulation and a high dose inhibition. Sessions: Plenary, Preconditioning Biomedical and Therapeutic Applications, Chemical and Radiation Implications of Preconditioning. Some areas of interest - Alzheimer's, Dementia, Parkinson's, Depression, Brain Injury, Stem Cell Transplantation, Stroke, Diabetes, Aging, Exercise, Low Dose Radiation and Longevity, Wound Healing Acceleration.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Radiation from natural and human sources (Theodore Rockwell, Zbigniew Jaworoski)
- Theodore Rockwell biography (National Academy of Engineering)
- Establishing Scientific Bases for Risk-Based Radiation Regulations (S.A.R.I., SARI)
- Treatment of cancer and inflammation (S Kojima, M Tsukimoto, N Shimura, H Koga, A Murata, T Takara)
- Radiation is safe within limits (Robert Hargraves)