Edward Calabrese, Paul Kostecki Conference Directors - A growing number of scientists have begun to display considerable interest in the topic of hormesis, a dose response phenomenon characterized by a low dose stimulation and a high dose inhibition. Sessions: Plenary, Preconditioning Biomedical and Therapeutic Applications, Chemical and Radiation Implications of Preconditioning. Some areas of interest - Alzheimer's, Dementia, Parkinson's, Depression, Brain Injury, Stem Cell Transplantation, Stroke, Diabetes, Aging, Exercise, Low Dose Radiation and Longevity, Wound Healing Acceleration.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Nuclear Africa 2017 Conference Magazine (Kelvin Kemm) South Africa
- How two nuclear projects bankrupted Westinghouse (Reuters, Tom Hals, Emily Flitter)
- Nuclear Energy - Will we miss the boat again? (Sidney Bernsen)
- Displacement of fossil fuels by nuclear power in 25 to 34 years (Barry Brook, Staffan Qvist)
- Linear No Threshold Obituary (Jay Lehr)