Kelvin Kemm, CEO of Nuclear Africa, reports on nuclear energy conference in Hanoi, Vietnam discussing the future of nuclear energy in Vietnam, Indonesia and South Africa. These countries need nuclear power in the future. They have very different geography and terrain challenges for electric power distribution.
Latest from John Shanahan
- 100 percent renewable energy rested on a lie (Michael Shellenberger, Environmental Progress - Mark Jacobson)
- Energy is worth a war (Robert Hargraves)
- Atomic humanism - Alvin Weinberg (Michael Shellenberger)
- Nine Nuclear Grand Challenges Report (American Nuclear Society, ANS)
- Nine Nuclear Grand Challenges (American Nuclear Society, ANS)