Kelvin Kemm, CEO of Nuclear Africa, reports on nuclear energy conference in Hanoi, Vietnam discussing the future of nuclear energy in Vietnam, Indonesia and South Africa. These countries need nuclear power in the future. They have very different geography and terrain challenges for electric power distribution.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Nuclear Africa 2017 Conference Magazine (Kelvin Kemm) South Africa
- How two nuclear projects bankrupted Westinghouse (Reuters, Tom Hals, Emily Flitter)
- Nuclear Energy - Will we miss the boat again? (Sidney Bernsen)
- Displacement of fossil fuels by nuclear power in 25 to 34 years (Barry Brook, Staffan Qvist)
- Linear No Threshold Obituary (Jay Lehr)