Kelvin Kemm, CEO of Nuclear Africa, reports on nuclear energy conference in Hanoi, Vietnam discussing the future of nuclear energy in Vietnam, Indonesia and South Africa. These countries need nuclear power in the future. They have very different geography and terrain challenges for electric power distribution.
Latest from John Shanahan
- War on affordable electricity (Dax Contreras)
- No peak oil in sight (James Conca)
- Evidence low dose rates increase dog lifespans (Jerry Cuttler, Ludwig Feinendegen, Yehoshua Socol)
- Faux nuclear news before faux news became popular in politics (Amelia Frahm)
- Energiewende oder schutz der natur (Fritz Vahrenholt) German, Deutsch, Germany