Amelia Frahm holds a Public Relations degree from the University of Florida. She started her professional career in corporate communications and education at a Nuclear Power Plant Visitor-Information Center. As a young mom, she was diagnosed and survived cancer, that experience inspired her to become a writer. She’s the author of two award-winning children’s picture books, and one of them is about Nuclear Power Plants. This is the story of her experience dealing with uncompromising anti-nuclear zealots attacking her and her children's books. We are very fortunate to have Amelia on our 2017 International Board of Advisors: 62 professionals in nuclear energy and nuclear medicine and college students in related fields from 27 countries.
Latest from John Shanahan
- War on affordable electricity (Dax Contreras)
- No peak oil in sight (James Conca)
- Evidence low dose rates increase dog lifespans (Jerry Cuttler, Ludwig Feinendegen, Yehoshua Socol)
- Energiewende oder schutz der natur (Fritz Vahrenholt) German, Deutsch, Germany
- Molycorp a decade of deception and decline (James Kennedy)