Amelia Frahm holds a Public Relations degree from the University of Florida. She started her professional career in corporate communications and education at a Nuclear Power Plant Visitor-Information Center. As a young mom, she was diagnosed and survived cancer, that experience inspired her to become a writer. She’s the author of two award-winning children’s picture books, and one of them is about Nuclear Power Plants. This is the story of her experience dealing with uncompromising anti-nuclear zealots attacking her and her children's books. We are very fortunate to have Amelia on our 2017 International Board of Advisors: 62 professionals in nuclear energy and nuclear medicine and college students in related fields from 27 countries.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Nuclear Africa 2017 Conference Magazine (Kelvin Kemm) South Africa
- How two nuclear projects bankrupted Westinghouse (Reuters, Tom Hals, Emily Flitter)
- Nuclear Energy - Will we miss the boat again? (Sidney Bernsen)
- Displacement of fossil fuels by nuclear power in 25 to 34 years (Barry Brook, Staffan Qvist)
- Linear No Threshold Obituary (Jay Lehr)